My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Black Box of Colorful Wonders

Isn't if funny... music is able to fill us completely, speak the words that won't come, express the unknown feeling, and calm even the most dangerous of storms...

Magic is the world where the touch of rhythm and sound will draw a smile from even the darkest of times.



With a simple photograph you are left breathless, and painted in a world of wonder...

What a wondrous world we live in where still art has the ability to make you feel, dream, and express without the need of a single word...

2 comments:

Jim and Amber Forman said...

I love this post, it describes the power of an image. You and I both know how much an image can say to you. Thank you so much for your support Jess. It means the world to me

Jess Meredith said...

I'll always stand by your side Amber. That's what friends do. We never leave the ones we love, we hold their hands through the good and the bad.

As long as you're happy Amber, I will be happy, and happy for you!