My Baby Girl

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Murder She Wrote...

If a remedy for our neighbors ridiculous alarm isn't found soon, I am going to go postal and commit murder. Their alarm clock is on my hit list! These two women who live above us are among the most annoying of sorts! They stomp everywhere they go, never leave their apartment, and are incredibly rude/inconsiderate/abnoxious... etc! AND THEY SMOKE INSIDE THEIR APARTMENT!!! Well, they used to. I still catch moments here and there, but ever since tub-a-lub was carted to the hospital the smoking inside has decreased, now it's just outside as I come and go that I have to hold my breath. I can't tell if #2 smokes or not, as she is rarely ever seen. Anyway... their alarm. It goes off at 7:22am every morning. (What the random right!?) and doesn't stop until 9:30-9:45ish. That is 2 hours of the worlds most obnoxious sound. It fills our apartment, and even permeates the air outside. It's starting to give me a complex, as well as migraines, and puts stress on the baby. Not exactly the ingredients needed to make a happy Jess. Aaron is exhausted all the time, as he doesn't get off work until midnight, and rarely gets home before 12:30am. We usually get to bed around 1-1:30am. 5 hours a sleep, with 12 hours of hard labor is not very healthy and it's starting to show. I typed up a note I am going to put on their door tonight when I get home, as well as complain to management. Though I am not sure what they can do. It wouldn't bother me so much if they turned off the alarm within a reasonable amount of time, but they don't. I can hear them moving. I can hear their water running, and their kitchen being used. I know they are up. Yet they let that stupid noise box continue to interrupt our mornings. I don't know what their deal is, but if this continues... I may just pull out a box of pregnant lady ass kicking!

No comments: